Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The world from my arm - self-portrait

I've decided to join in with The Gallery, hosted by Tara @ Sticky Fingers. This week: self-portrait...

I take a lot of photos. A LOT of photos some would say! I'm very aware that I'm not in many of them and I also know how much I like to look back on my family photos and see how my mum looked when she was younger, so I try really hard to make sure I'm in at least a few photos of my own. So here goes:

Me with my new (bad) hair cut/colour. The view of me often seen when my camera is with me:

The, often taken, me and Thomas shots:





The family shots:




And then the photos which make me look terrible, but capture a moment and therefore can't get deleted...




Hopefully, there will be enough for photos for me to look back on in years to come and say "my hair! WHAT was I thinking?!".

12 comments:

  1. A lovely series of photos! Welcome to the Gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to The Gallery. I love your hair. Was that colour for many years. It took 7 hours in the hairdressers to get from that red to this blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pix lady and great hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo's are gorgeous, there are some lovely memories there ;-)

    Welcome to the Gallery x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I feel so welcomed! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww hunni fab photos! Some of those are so special! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piccys :) Welcome to the Gallery x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I love the name of your blog. Welcome to The Gallery, and thanks for stopping by my place. I look forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome! Love your hair colour, I think picture number 2 is the winner for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics of you and Thomas - seeing how he grows but the closeness stays the same.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your smile, as well as your hair. These are absolutely brilliant photos. :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pics - nice to discover someone who does "self takes" like me ;-D x

    ReplyDelete

Go on, say something, feedback makes me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...