Saturday, November 20, 2010

An apology for David...

I've got a confession to make... I like Take That. No, scrub that, I LOVE Take That! I decided to turn my random musings into a blog post because I'm boring my husband. I think my love of TT is under control, not an obsession, just a rumbling undercurrent. David thinks otherwise. He thinks I'm insane.

OK, I admit, the current album release and the recent onstage performances may have made me slightly more vocal than normal, but obsessed?

Really?

I think its incredibly important for David to know the intricacies of the Never Forget performance on Children in Need. After all, he is the one always reminding me of how he missed out on the UK '80s and '90s due to living in the US. It is surely my DUTY to keep him fully informed of happenings in my 17 year 'career' as a TT fan.

Well, that's what I believe anyway.

So, David, I'm sorry. You know I love you, that I'm proud of you and I want you to be mine forever... You just might (will probably) end up with a wife who goes to concerts and screams like a 17 year old when she's 50, maybe even 60, let's hope I'm over it by 70!

















Oh, and I like the new album... but I'm not feeling the Robbie love in the live performances... :)

This is my lovely husband and baby watching Fireman Sam, not Take That. One day I hope they watch Take That performances with such solemnity...


3 comments:

  1. You are honour bound to fill the gaps in his life, really, you are! It is a wifely requirement and you would be failing womankind if you did not let him know, obsessively and very vocally, how wonderful TT are :D Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, I feel exactly the same! For some reason he's just not getting it... :D

    ReplyDelete

Go on, say something, feedback makes me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...