The lovely Jenny at Mummy Mishaps has tagged me in a post and seeing as this NEVER happens to me, I'm just going to have to take part! So, here are five things Thomas says which I don't think I ever will...
1. Wake up, it's morning time!
2. I've got a baby girl growing in MY tummy. Baby girls don't cry.
3. I'm just getting the porridge out of my nose...
4. It's just Mickey Mouse Wunderhaus Mummy (asking why Thomas is watching MM Clubhouse in German on YouTube on the IPad)
5. Porn Cops, Porn Cops! (asking what Thomas wants for breakfast - think he might mean Corn Pops!)
So would you like to take part?
The rules are simple and they are as follows:
Come up with 5 things that your 2, 3, 4, 5 or even 18 year old says that you never say....it can even be things that your husband says. If your baby doesn't yet speak then you can make them up based on what you think they would say if they could speak. Then tag others to do the same
Then please link up your post to The Crazy Kitchen linky here.