Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Novel Idea...

This week's theme at The Gallery is: A novel idea.
A photograph which you think represents a favourite book or novel or even children's tale.
A classic, pulp fiction, a fairytale, a modern masterpiece.
Dracula, On Chesil Beach, Lord of the Rings, Little Red Riding Hood.
Tell us which book and why your photo illustrates it for you.

Oh no!

I like books too much and have many favourites but how do you take of a photo of Shadow of the Wind, The Subtle Knife or Clan of the Cave Bear? I considered going for Perfume, but that seemed a bit easy... To Kill a Mockingbird seemed a bit macabre... then I considered not doing it at all! But, here is my contribution - can you guess what it is?


I went for the Children's Books category and for a long time MY favourite books, if not T's, have been the "That's Not My..." range. I give you - That's Not My Robot.

:-)


7 comments:

  1. Ooo Shadow of the Wind. And Subtile Knife. AND Perfume. You have fab taste in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile! Definitely a good choice of book!!! And what a cute little one!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute (damn, wish I'd thought of that!), and what a lovely pic. The books are fantastic too... Baby T loves stroking the dragon whos ears are too tufty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to figure out how to do Shadow of the Wind or the Time Travellers Wife for mine, I settled with a childrens book too!

    Lovely photo! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, cute and perfect:) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Isabelle used to love the books ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, say something, feedback makes me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...